Friday, March 13, 2009

Go Buckeyes!

Don't know if you had a chance to check out the Big 10 tournament games today--but OSU won:)  YEAH!!  (I love college b-ball)  Neal took Brandon and they had a great time.  I was jealous.  Instead, I decided to take my 4 yr old and 2 yr old to an Art Museum.  What in the world was I thinking?!  The first half hour was cool, but then once we weren't in the kid section anymore, it was quite the adventure.  There is nothing like taking your hands on learners, who touch everything and can't even sit through a 2 minute family prayer, to a museum.  Ok-some can, but not mine.  Talk about pulling my hair out.  I went with 2 other sweet mothers and their obedient 4 yr olds.  So-that made me feel like mother of the year when my kids are acting crazy and everyone else is enjoying spending the day with their kids.  Oh well, we have good days and normal days.  Today was a normal one :) ha!
After the museum, I decided that we were going to get some pizza and then watch the game at home.  Great decision!  I GPS'd where the nearest Pizza Hut was, drove all the way there in ghetto land to find out it wasn't there anymore!  So I try another one--not there either.  Not adding up to a relaxing afternoon of pizza and the game.  So I finally drive to the one I know (semi-close to the house)  The pizza turned out fabulous and I can't tell you how many pieces I indulged in--bring it on!!  (my hubby hates Pizza Hut, so I get it whenever he's away) :)
So a close game, turned into a big W for the Buckeyes and I felt refreshed.  Just what I needed.  I was able to spend a great afternoon with my 2 littles and then guess what!!?  My 4 year old asks if we can go back to the museum.  WHAT!!  I'll save that trip for dad.  

2 comments:

Kelly said...

GO Bucks!! Great game!! Love the Big 10 Tournament!! We just had Pizza Hut last week for the first time in 10 years, and we remember why- it was awful!! I am a Papa John's girl- but we got some gift cards- maybe we should get a different kind next time! Glad you had a great day!

E Truitt said...

Hi Kelly! I have enjoyed reading your blog...very cute. We have one too-aren't they fun?!
Anyway, just wanted to say GO BUCKS! AND, David always orders Pizza Hut when I am not there, too! I don't care for it, but he loves the stuffed crust! Ha...too funny!