Monday, March 16, 2009

Go Green!

You're probably thinking this title entry is for St. Patty's Day, but it's not.  I've been teaching the kidos about going green lately.  Today we took a trip to one of the "Go Green" adventures in Groveport.  We learned how to save the planet :) and then met a sweet frog-who freaked Abby out.  I thought he was a cute little thang and the boys loved it.  Then we went nature searching, hoping to catch a frog or two in our nets.  No such luck-a bit too cold today.  We had a great time.  And--instead of seeing a nasty looking duck, geese, turkey(see other entry) we saw two beautiful swans!!  They were friendly too-not like those annoying geese and ducks you see all over.  In fact-I must be going through a bird phobia because I have been having dreams about the ugly geese around here lately.  My last dream, I was running them all over with my car and was even hauling through ponds to destroy them--I'd say I have issues :)
Now Neal's pulling in with dinner and then we'll enjoy our FHE :)  Can't wait.  Talk to ya'll later.  Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You stole my title- but mine is for St. Patrick's day! I have been trying to get a lot better about going green- it is not as hard as it sounds! Love your new family pic at the top!