Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm back....

Today started with me working my tail off by sterilizing everything in site.  All the boys-Neal, Brandon and Carter are all sick.  They all have fevers, aces, and the boys have croup.  It's been pretty miserable around here, needless to say--lots of whining and mom getting cabin fever.  I was thrilled to go to my friends baby shower today to get away.  So after I washed everything in site and did all the Cinderella chores, I got everyone down for naps and then went to the shower.  I enjoyed talking with friends and just being out of the house--(is that wrong? :)  My friends urged me to get back into the blog world, so here's my attempt--(thanks Kelly and Amanda :0)  
Here's a recap of what I've been doing since my last post in November of 2008!--
Let's see--does anyone remember the McDonald's commercial a few years back when they had all different types of people saying at the same time, while moving there head from side to side, "Get up, Go to work, Go home, Go to bed."  They repeat it over and over in a monotone voice and then after a few times of saying that, they get excited and in the mist of saying the repeated phrase they say, "Go to McDonald's,"--"Go to bed."---Well that's about what I've been doing the past months and year.  Groundhogs day :)  
But I wouldn't have it any other way.  I absolutely LOVE my life.  I'm a stay at home mom, work part time with the handicap, homeschooling, WIFE!!!  What more could I ask for?!
I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful hubby and three lovely kids.  I am thankful for all of you that read and comment on my blog and facebook.  It is so nice to go through life with fun people like you.  We can all vent, share, love, and be "us" together--thanks to all of you!  So I'm back into the blog world--so watch for more posts to come.  (and I will change my background as soon as Lisa or Kristin can show me how again :)

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen anything new on your blog in a long while. It is good to hear from you! We had our baby. Check us out when you have time.

Lisa said...

Do my eyes deceive me?!?!?!? So glad to have you back! I'd love to help you with your blog background. Call me and I'll walk you through it. Definitely need to change the boring brown to something fit for spring!! Love ya and hope you don't get sick!

Kelly said...

So glad you are back! Loved hanging out with ya at the shower today- let's do it more often!

Summer said...

Yay!

Not about the sick stuff... Boo.

But, yay!

Moms Are Contagious said...

I am glad that you are blogging again!

Thanks for coming to the shower yesterday! The donuts are SO good!...and got me thinking about all of those fun donut runs that we had! Seems like forever ago...

Kristin said...

I'm so happy that you're back. I hope all the boys feel better. Brynn is sooooooo sick again also. She has the flu and it is horrible! :( After all of this sickness, we need to get together again!!! I am still coming to the shower on Saturday. What time do you want me to meet you? I'll give you a call this week sometime.

Amanda B. said...

Sorry to hear everyone has been sick! That is tough- I totally understand- we have had a rough winter this year with illnesses. I, too, have done the sterilize the whole house thing. It would just be easier if we could just dip the whole house in a sterilizing bath. But, oh well.

Good to see ya back! :)

Michelle said...

If you forget and Lisa is not around I can help ya too!! Glad to have you back and blogging!! Hope everyone feels better!