Friday, October 3, 2008

Apple picking






A couple weeks ago, we welcomed in my favorite season FALL-by going to pick apples.  We had a great time.  Abby was our official taster of apples, as she would take a bite of one, then another, and then throw that apple and try another.  Brandon was serious about picking apples, and Carter just wanted to make sure he picked the most.  Our good friends, the Hansen's came too which we really enjoyed.  I tried a apple recipe that my friend shared with me and it turned out great.  We all had a really good time, I'm just now not sure if I should have them out in a bowl for the kids.  I keep finding half eaten apples all over the place!

1 comment:

jon and kir said...

Kelly!!! It's Kir!! Hey I found your blog through Amy Petersen's. Yeah I am so glad you are a blogger now. I am always trying to find out what is going on with you guys and your family. My mom talks to your mom quite a bit and I visited your dad the end of May when I was in Ohio.
My email is kirstinbrostrom@hotmail.com
my blog is lindsaylaugh.blogspot.com
I sent you an invite to it!!
hope all is well!!