Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cosi








Here goes--trying my hand at adding more than 5 photos at a time.  Thanks Val and Kelly:)  These were taken last week at Cosi.  Cosi was having a cool NASA booth where you could touch a rock from the moon.  "We've landed on the moon!"  They said their are 7 rocks from the moon that are for people to view.  That was pretty cool....The other photos were inside hanging out.  

So why are my pictures so all over the place??  I'll get it one of these days, but for now I know how to post more than 5:)

5 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Love COSI! That place is awesome! I heard you are all sick over there- hope you are all feeling better!

Kristin said...

So FUN!!!! Looks like you had a blast!!! So you will have to fill me in on how to post more than 5 pics because usually I just make 2 post if I have more than 5.

Kelly said...

Such a fun place!! Glad you figured out the pic problem!!

jon and kir said...

I miss COSI!!! We have a science center here but it totally sucks!! Next time I go to Columbus-we are there!

Valarie said...

Looks like fun. I miss COSI!