Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag games


So I'm really not into the tag games...usually, but since I'm still a fresh chicken to the blog world, why not.  (thanks Lora:)  Here are the two tags I've got and be afraid, be very afraid, you could be chosen at the end...
Picture tag is played by going into the fourth folder of your pictures and pull out the fourth picture and then tell about it.  This picture is of Abby in the hospital.  She was born at Mt. Carmel East and I couldn't get enough of her.  I kept her in my room most of the time.  I love babies---hey now, don't get any ideas--I'm not....

One word answer tag is played by answering the below questions with one word answers only.  Then you're supposed to pass it on to 7 people, but I don't know if I know 7 people up to doing it....just kidding.

Here are the questions:


1. Where is your cell phone? charger


2. Where is your significant other? bed


3. Your hair color? greasy


4. Your mother? sweet


5. Your father? adorable


6. Your favorite thing? Music


7. Your dream last night? sleep?


8. Your dream/goal? heaven


9. The room you're in? office


10. Your hobby? decorating

11. Your fear? murder


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? country


13. Where were you last night? Home


14. What you're not? Little


15. One of your wish-list items? piano


16. Where you grew up? OH-IO


17. The last thing you did? TV


18. What are you wearing? pajamas


19. Your TV? off


20. Your pet? none


21. Your computer? mac


22. Your mood? tired


23. Missing someone? yes


24. Your car? van


25. Something you're not wearing? pants

26. Favorite store? TJ Maxx


27. Your summer? FUN

28. Love someone? totally

29. Your favorite color? Red


30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight


31. Last time you cried? Today

Now my victims are Amy P., Kirstin L., Kelly O, Autumn R, Emilee S, Britney W., and Breezi K.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

This was so fun. I'm sure I'll do it!

Kelly said...

Of course I'll play- fun tag games keep it real!