Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Letter Tag---R

So my friend Kelly sent me a Letter Tag game which is fun.  There's not much to it if you want to play along.  You're given a letter and you name 10 things that begin with that letter, that you love.  If you want to play, just put it in the comments and I'll send you a letter.
My letter is R--
1)  Redeemer--My life is all about Him.  I know that He lives and loves each one of us.  I love learning about Him and His plan for me and my family.  
2) Resting-I'm always down with taking a nap or just chillen!
3)  Rock Band 2-I love music and love rocking out with my brother and hubby.  Just wish the Wii or X-Box 360 would come out with some country instead of just rock.  If it was country-I'd be rocking out every night so I guess not having it is a good thing...
4)  Reading-I love to settle in with a good book and pencil to take notes.  I love marking in my books and listening to either the spirit or my ridiculous conscience at times, then putting down my thoughts or highlighting material.
5)  Rubbing-OK-get your mind out of the gutter--so mine can pass by.  I mean that I love to have my arms tickied--you know when you have someone rub their fingernails over your arm.  It totally relaxes me and calms me down.  My sisters and I used to do that all the time growing up--and so did Amy!!:)  I also love having my hair played with and my head rubbed.
6)  Reuniting with family and friends-anytime I get to hang with family or friends I love it.  I really enjoy reading blogs--that's my new fun "mom" minute.  
7)  Road trips-I LOVE road trips!  Especially with my hubby.  We have a blast together.  He's my best friend and he makes me laugh my head off.  Now that we have kids--I'm selective on the road trips I enjoy---:)but most of them are way fun.  My kids are "cool.com." 
8)  Riding jet skis-This is one of my favorite things to do in the summer.  I love going fast and feeling the wind in my hair and feeling water squirt up on me.  I love to ride with Neal and the kids too.  Such a blast!
9)  Redecorating-I love to be creative.  I enjoy seeing something that needs to be redone or remodeled and then getting my juices flowing to create and decorate.  If any of you ever need suggestions-let me know and I'd love to help out.
10)  Red--I LOVE the color red.  It has always been my favorite color since I can remember.  In fact, I remember being in first grade and painting a picture red and being so happy!  I love red clothes, shoes, paint, jewelry--anything--except maybe red lipstick--too bold and I'm way to pail to pull that off.
Thanks Kelly--I had fun thinking of what I love that starts with the letter R.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Fun!! I loved all your R things!! Glad you got into the game!! HOpe others play along too!!
Fun blog!!

Amy said...

I didn't know that your favorite color is RED. It is mine too. I knew we were destinted to be friends. I will never forget all the times tickeling each others arms. You are such a good friend. I love that we still are close, even though we don't spend a ton of time together. You are the best!

Amanda B. said...

Loved it! It was a lot of fun. I agree with a lot of yours too. Actually, I am so with you on the arm tickle thing. My aunt used to do it for me when I was little and now sometimes I ask my husband to do it. I know he thinks I am a bit weird, but now I know I am not alone!!! :) I am glad your son is okay after needing stiches! So scary!!!! Yikes!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

You my friend, are adorable.
I just love you!