Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still in tack without Alice

Kids are the best!


                                              

I don't need an Alice "Brady" around, just a lot of alcohol.  JUST KIDDING!!  You know I don't drink....but if Coke was illegal, I'd be in trouble.
So my good friends children have left our nest.  I really did enjoy them and would do it again in a heartbeat--just next time I'll have Neal build me a sound proof room off the back of the house for Abby and Ethan.  Those two are the cutest little things, but ornery as anything.  I described to Neal they have a love/hate relationship.  One minute Abby is wiping off Ethan's face with a wipe and they are cracking up, and the next minute they are about to throw down over a toy.  Too funny!  I love the great age of 2.  






5 comments:

Angi said...

Neal should build the sound-proof room for YOU! :) Complete with sauna and mini-bar, filled with coke. :)

Charlie can always gauge how my day has gone by the hour that I start calling asking, "When are you coming home?"

If it's near 4:00, he knows I've done ok. If it's near noon, he starts praying. For himself! :)

Moms Are Contagious said...

Glad you survived!

Summer said...

Ooh- great idea. Get an Alice! It always bugged my mom that Carol Brady apparently had no job, but wasn't in charge of cooking or cleaning either...

Glad to see you guys are still "in tack," ha! Hilareous. ;D

Amanda B. said...

Glad you survived it! Can't imagine the "fun" it all was! :)

Lisa said...

ha ha!! That is funny! Just read up on your blog! You guys are the best and please let us return the favor. I agree on the Alice thing!!! I love the part about the fight over the hairdryer; boys and girls are so different! We sure love ya, thanks again!